Federal Ministry of Works,
A chartered Architect and professional construction manager of over 25 years cognate experience in the private and public sector in Nigeria, Arc. Mike Onolememen holds the Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, the Master of science degree in Architecture, and the Master of science degree in Construction management. He is currently rounding up work on his Ph.D dissertation in Public Policy and Administration
Among his relevant experience are:
• Top level management executive having combined post qualification experience of over 25 years in operations, middle management and top management levels in federal government ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs), and private sector Companies all in Nigeria.
• Track record of strategic implementation of federal government policies and proactive management of businesses in the Nigerian economy
• Specialization in public policies implementation, project conceptualization, project management and capacity building
• Vast in technical audit and due diligence work for new infrastructure projects and existing infrastructure
• Currently serving as Minister, Federal Ministry of Works
• Served as Minister of State, in the Ministry of Defence
• Served as Head of the directorate of Project Management of the then Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
He is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA); Member, Association of Consulting Architects in Nigeria (ACAN); and Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM). He is also a Registered Architect by the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).